IPSCO tow hooks make it easy to load the Viper onto a trailer, tow truck or a tow point pull the Viper from an off-track excursion. Great for show cars, drivers and track cars. The IPSCO tow hooks save the bumper and frame when the inevitable tow occurs.
Gen1 & 2:
- IPSCO Front & Rear flat profile tow hooks are designed to be stronger and distribute the load over a greater area of the car.
- The rear tow hook requires drilling into the frame rail & is a sandwich construction which will not crush the frame rail like other tow hooks.
- IPSCO Front Tow Hook is designed to be stronger and distributes load over a greater area unlike other steel tow hooks and the IPSCO aluminum construction weighs only 2lbs.
- IPSCO Tow Hook kit installs in less than 30 minutes. The Tow Ring is removable, and installs in less than 2 minutes, so it can be stored until it is needed.
- SCCA Approved Tow Hook Kit sits recessed in the bumper opening. Specify when ordering if you want the SCCA approved Tow Hook Kit.
- Rear Tow Hook kit is No Longer Available.
- The IPSCO Tow Hook is designed to be stronger and distributes load over a greater area unlike other steel tow hooks and the IPSCO aluminum construction only weighs 2lbs.
- Removable Front: The IPSCO Tow Hook kit installs in less than 30 minutes. The Tow Ring is removable, so it can be stored in the car until it is needed. The Tow Ring installs in less than 2 minutes.
- Fixed Front: The Front Tow Hook kit is made from 6061-T6 Aluminum and bolts to the Front cross brace behind the grill and works on all Gen 5 cars. The complete kit installation can be done in 1/2 hour.
- Standard Rear Tow Hook: made from 1018 Steel, and Black Powder Coated. Bolts to the rear frame rails included Grade 8 Hardware.The kit installs in less than 15 minutes. FITS NON ACR-E
- ACR Extreme Rear Tow Hook: made from 4130 chrome-moly steel and bolts to the rear frame rails with included Grade 8 Hardware. Works on ACR Extreme equipped cars. The kit installs in 1 hour. FITS ALL GEN5