Billet High Flow K&P Engineering Oil Filter - Billet Machined Alum Finish
- The most technically advanced oil filter you can buy
- Consistent filtering across entire filter surface
- Superior ASTMF316 filtration performance
- 7 times the flow of comparable paper oil filters
- Magnetic Prefiltering
- Billet aluminum filter case doubles as an oil cooler
- Progressive rate bypass & high flow filter media prevents unfiltered oil bypassing the filter during cold startup and high rpm
- No more cutting apart messy paper filters for trapped debris inspection
- Proven in Motorsports, Military and Aerospace applications for years
- No more oily paper filters to the landfills
- May be the last oil filter you'll buy
- "Inspect, Clean, Reuse"
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
The filter element is made from medical grade, type 304 stainless steel micronic filter cloth to provide unmatched protection against oil contamination and resultant engine damage. A one square inch of this material flows an incredible 1.9 gallons of oil per minute at only 1 PSI pump pressure. The adhesive used in the filter assembly process is rated to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
A super strength nickel-plated neodymium rare earth magnet is installed in the top of the element for magnetic pre-filtering of the oil.
The sophisticated bypass is engineered for proper differential pressures and consistent operation, filtering more oil while easy to clean.
The twist lock design assures positive filter element placement and allows for easy disassembly, inspection and cleaning. The quad-ring gasket doubles the seal between the filter and the engine.
The filter housing is made of 6061T6 billet aluminum, which dissipates heat more efficiently than standard oil filters.