KW Variant 3 Stainless Steel Coilovers for 2005-2006 Ford GT
Direct Bolt-On | Adjustable Ride Height & Comfort
The KW Variant 3 Coilover System is intended for the driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the 2-way damper setting to fine tune the system to their specific needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to personal driving preferences.
Features: Inox-line stainless steel technology; Damping technology with two way adjustable rebound; Individually height adjustable; German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters; High-quality components for long life; Comprehensive documentation for ease of use & Infinitely adjustable rebound damping.
Optional KW HLS: Hydraulic Lift System
- HLS is available in two configurations, HLS 2 which is fitted on the front axles only or HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axles and allows lifting of the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between the spring perch and spring. This allows for a mechanical advantage as there is no compression of the extended cylinder unit resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement while driving.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily.
- Available as a complete kit including coilovers or as a conversion for existing coilover kit owners.
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or by optional remote, eliminating any need to interior wiring.
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50mph)
* Fast lifting - Maximum lift in 5 seconds with HLS 2
KW MAY TAKE UP TO 10 WEEKS TO BUILD THE COILOVERS - THE AVERAGE WAIT IS 6 WEEKS