The Brembo GT big brake kits are MASSIVE compared to the OEM Brembo 4 piston calipers and 330mm rotors. The brake kit is a direct bolt on, no changes made to vehicle. It does not require new hubs like OEM big brakes. The vehicle can be reverted to the stock brakes in the future.
- Brembo 6 piston Monobloc calipers, available in: red, silver, black or yellow;
- Brembo Rotors available in: cross drilled, slotted or type 3;
- Brembo 355mm x 32mm front lightweight two piece, drilled rotors;
- Brembo 380mm x 34mm front lightweight two piece, drilled rotors;
- Brembo 345mm x 32mm rear lightweight two piece, drilled rotors;
- Stainless steel braided brake lines: DOT/TÜV approved;
- Brembo high performance brake pads and anti-rattle hardware;
- Brembo billet caliper mounting brackets;
- Brembo brake systems are fully compatible with ABS and traction control system; and
- All of the necessary hardware is included to insure seamless installation.
These kits costs less than replacing with factory Ferrari brake pads and rotors.
Brembo Carbon Ceramic, GTR, Carbon Ceramic GTR and Race versions available upon request.