991.2 Turbo & GT2RS: AP3-POR-012
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Stage1 maps are conservative and designed to be safe for the designated fuel requirements. Additional performance gains may be achieved through aftermarket supporting parts, such as intake and exhaust modifications, and custom tuning efforts.
- Stage 1
- Up to 29% increase in Horsepower and Torque
- Exhaust Requirements: Stock
- Intake Requirements: Stock air box with stock air filter
- Stage 2
- Up to 38% increase in Horsepower and Torque
- Exhaust Requirements: BBi, Akrapovič, or similar aftermarket exhaust system upgrade.
- High Flow Exhaust (larger diameter piping)
- High flow catalytic converters of at least 200CEL.
- Intake Requirements: Stock air box with stock air filter or upgraded panel filter.
SBR(Stock Boost Response) vs. ABR(Aggressive Boost Response)
- Stock Boost Response(SBR)
- Boost will stay similar to the stock calibration at low and medium throttle angles. High throttle angles will have increased boost over stock but the same power output as the ABR map.
- Aggressive Boost Response(ABR)
- Boost will build more aggressively than stock at low to medium throttle angles. High throttle angles will have the same power output as the SBR map. These maps are very similar to our initial V101 map.
Stage1 and Stage2 maps are conservative and designed to be safe for the designated fuel requirements. Additional performance gains can be achieved through custom tuning efforts.
Non Performance Maps
- Stock calibration.
- Factory map that the car was delivered from Porsche with. Does not uninstall Accessport.
FREE SHIPPING with discount code "COBB"
PDK Tune Available