996 Turbo, Turbo S, X50 and GT2: AP3-POR-004
The Accessport V3 is the world's best selling, most flexible ECU upgrade solution for Porsche. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Upgrade forever with off-the-shelf (OTS) calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Stage1 maps are conservative and designed to be safe for the designated fuel requirements. Additional performance gains may be achieved through aftermarket supporting parts, such as intake and exhaust modifications, and custom tuning efforts.
- Exhaust Requirements: Stock
- Intake Requirements: Stock air box with stock air filter
- Boost Targets: 15psi (+/- 1.5PSI)
Stage 2 (Not available for Turbo S or X50 models at this time)
- Exhaust Requirements: After-Market Exhaust System
- High Flow Exhaust (larger diameter piping)
- High flow catalytic converters.
- Intake Requirements: Stock airbox with stock air filter or upgraded panel filter.
- Boost Targets: 15 PSI (+/- 1.5PSI)
Notes: Stage 1 and Stage 2 OTS maps have brake boosting enabled for 2 seconds. Floor the throttle with your foot on the brake to build boost. Use this with caution as it can damage brakes if done for extended periods of time.
Non Performance Maps
- Rev limiter set to 4500 RPM.
- Stock calibration (does not uninstall Accessport from vehicle).
FREE SHIPPING with discount code "COBB"