The AMS Performance R8/Huracan DL800 Reinforced Differential Cover & Transmission Brace has been developed as a solution to excessive case flex during high horsepower launches that can cause damage to transmission internals. As the case flexes, it can cause a misalignment of components like the ring and pinion gears, leading to failure. Our cover and bracing solution creates three additional mounting points for support bracing arms that greatly increase the structural rigidity of the entire three piece transmission case.
6061-T6 BILLET ALUMINUM AND 4130 CHROMOLY STEEL MATERIAL
INCREASED CASE RIGIDITY TO KEEP ALIGNMENT OF ALL TRANSMISSION INTERNALS
LIGHTWEIGHT AND HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH
HARDWARE CAPABLE OF BEING REUSED UNLIKE OEM TORQUE-TO-YIELD ALUMINUM BOLTS
DIRECT FIT INSTALL – COMPLETELY REVERSIBLE
ENGINEERED TO WIN
AMS SnailWorks© Engineering Team has spent countless R&D hours refining the AMS Performance R8/Huracan DL800 Reinforced Differential Cover & Transmission Brace to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install kit on the market. Utilizing real world data, our engineers were able to calculate force acting upon the differential cover and ring and pinion gear set to allow us to simulate the force on our reinforced design. Instead of just recreating the stock cover in billet, our team ran a simulation to verify the best way to create structural improvements.
DL800 REINFORCED DIFFERENTIAL COVER & TRANSMISSION BRACE INCLUDES
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Reinforced Differential Cover
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Transmission Brace Support Arms
- 4130 Chromoly Steel Rear Mounting Plate
- Air Valve Relocation Tube
- Radial Ball Bearing & Axle Seals
- ARP 4130 Chromoly Steel Differential Cover Bolts
- ARP 4130 Chromoly Steel Transmission Brace Bolts
- 2014-Current Audi R8 w/ S-Tronic (Incl. Plus & Performance models)
- 2015-Current Lamborghini Huracan (Incl. Performante & Evo models)
- Requires transmission to be removed from vehicle chassis for installation.